Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hobolicious Hotness!!!

I'm reviving some of Rob's old photos.  Any photo of him is worth seeing again and again and again!

I love this picture, I imagine this is what he's thinking:

 Rob what's that stain on your pant leg?




Rob: Man, that was exhausting! Being hot takes a lot of work!  I've done all I can to look unattractive but these girls are still wild about me!   I can't wait to go home and have a Heineken and a Hotpocket!  Hopefully Tom didn't find the last Hotpocket that I hid in the back of the freezer, behind a shoebox!

Photo: I can't remember, all I know is that it's from 2009 and possibly taken in Vancouver. :)

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, Tom came back home before Rob and he was bloody hungry! There was only a packet of frozen microwavable carrots and a shoebox in his way. That 2-week-expired Hot Pocket was his!

    Rob came back and searched the freezer frantically already tasting the peperoni made out of questionable meat. When he couldn't find it, he sees TomStu taking the last bite of the Hotpocket.

    Tom got the silent treatment that night. No one messes with Rob's hotpockets. The mice that were nibbling on his food that he left out one night had to learn that the hard way. Bhahaha!

    ReplyDelete