Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dreaming of Daniel Gale & the real Rob

How do you like my sweater?
 If you're a Rob fan, chances are you've already seen The Bad Mother's Handbook, where Rob plays this adorable dorky guy.  You just want to hold him and bring him home!

Audrey sent us this dream about Daniel Gale, the character that Rob plays in the mentioned movie.

The Daniel Gale one was last year. He was sitting, completely nerded out in my kitchen and was patiently waiting for me to get ready. Very cute. When I finally came out and was ready to go out, he smiled up to me. And I think he held my hand. He was just being adorable. I remember thinking he was being the perfect bf, hahaha!

And then the Rob dream of last week.  This was Rob himself and it seemed like I've known him for a while. Like we both were students and the same age as well. There was another girl there too, no K thank God, I couldn't really identify her. But she was just a friend, very nice. Anyway, I thought Rob and I were reading the same book/script, I am not sure about being a book or script, because there was something about a movie in there too. It could have been we were acting students. But then he looked at the cover of my book and said that it wasn't the same book at all. He was laughing about it, giggling, being cute. I think I was somewhat dissapointed that it wasn't the same. Of course this aspect of the dream was a bit vague, as dreams go. We were just really good friends though, nothing romantic there, but that didn't matter in that dream. :-)

TTYL Audrey, ;-)*

*Name(s) have been changed

Photo: From The Bad Mother's Handbook, Robert Pattinson and Holliday Grainger

No comments:

Post a Comment