Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Peach-Soaked Kisses"

"Here let me lick that off you.."

I’m sitting on a wicker love seat on the back deck of a beach house. The hot sun is beating down. Live oak and palmetto trees are swaying slightly in the breeze. I’m wearing a tiny purple and black bathing suit. There’s a bowl of peaches on a table in front of me. I take one. Just as I bite into it Rob walks out onto the deck. He’s wearing nothing but a pair of faded well-worn Levi’s jeans. The juice from the peach runs down my chin. As I’m about to wipe it away, Rob sits down beside me. “Let me get that for you” he says. He teasingly licks the juice off then kisses me. I offer him a bite of the peach. He takes it and the juice runs down his chin and drips onto his chest. I run my finger through the juice on his chest and lick my finger. I then lick the juice off his chin as he starts to kiss me again. He takes another bite and deliberately drips more juice on my chest. He pulls me over onto his lap and leans forward to lick it off. “So sweet…” he murmurs. He starts kissing my neck and reaches around to untie the back of my top…


And this is where I woke up. I can’t say that I wasn’t disappointed but at least I got to taste Rob’s sweet peach-soaked kisses so I’m okay with it. Maybe I’ll dream this again one day. I’d love to know how it turned out.


*Jeana


*Name(s) have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.
—-


Dear Jeana,


Your dream was so hot! We definitely need a part 2 of this! And why is it that we always wake up just when it gets better?


Thanks for sending your dream!


-Tazzy


What do you all think? Please leave your comments?


Photo: New Moon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment