Friday, August 27, 2010

Have you been to Rob's house?

I Have No Idea Who You Are Robert Pattinson
   
I'm rocking this beanie!
    I'm driving around LA late in the evening and I end up in front of a house which isn't all that nice. I have no idea why the hell I'm here but I go and knock on the door anyway. Rob shows up at the door. I remember him wearing a black beanie, an olive green button down shirt with a gray t-shirt underneath, and black pants. Surprisingly, I act like it's no big deal. He lets me in his house which is warm and cozy. Nothing fancy, just a wooden floor with wooden furniture. He leads me to his tan colored couch in the living room and we start talking about God knows what. I tell myself not to 'out' myself and pretend to have no idea who he is. But then I asked him how he manages to be funny and witty in interviews. “Shit! Stupid, stupid, stupid!” I tell myself. He looks at me through squinted eyes in a suspicious manner with a smirk on his face. “I dunno.” he says laughing. We carry on with our conversation but by the end of it I slip up again and tell him I love his dad (in a non-creepy way). He says, “Really? I can invite him over if you want.” But I decline and leave. That's when I wake up and think, ”WHAT THE F*CK?! Why did I do that?” I still hate the dream version of me. She's so stupid. 

* Celine
*Name(s) have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

Photo: Robert Pattinson visiting Planet Hollywood, 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment