Friday, August 13, 2010

Rob and Ebay?

Yep, like my distressed look? No it's not bird poop!

Dear Rob:

Forgive us for being so petty but we love you so much to the point that we have to dissect every single article of clothing that you own.  Remember that day you appeared in Vancity wearing the Ralph Lauren bird crap jacket?  Well my friend Rosie and I had much talk about what were those white spots on the jacket.  Later on we realized that it was really there, something called distressed look.  

So that day we were bored(yeah right) so we decide to do some sleuthing. I know this sounds scary but we saw a similar jacket online(won't say names) and after much analysis we came to the conclusion that it was not even the same jacket.  So that was 2 hours after oggling the jacket.  We didn't think you wore a XXL!   However we want you to understand that the convo below is the result of that interesting clothing conversation/sleuthing that we did.  So hold on to your horses and don't run away!  We promise we are both normal!

Love,

Tazzy and my friend Rosie

Picking up the convo after we saw the item online, excuse the typos, this was an actual Gchat conversation! And excuse our craziness!

We were looking at Ebay items:

Rosie: I just checked the feedback on the seller.  Hmmm.
Tazzy:  I got it, wow there's so many.  I don't want to read through it
Rosie:     LOL, just go by the dates!
Tazzy:  Yeah okay but "he" didn't leave a feedback.
Rosie:  Well if it's him, that's normal right?
Tazzy: Yeah, no time and who cares right?
Rosie: So I don't think it's the same jacket Tazzy.
Tazzy: Eh sorry google kicked me out.  What it's not the same? Are you sure. lol
Rosie:  yeah, but i was looking at the dates around the time he got it
Tazzy: Oh true, he wore it at the Hope for Haiti
Rosie:  but Haiti was before March 7 way before did he wear it there?
Tazzy:  i thought he did but i could be wrong, it was so dark!  And I was so distracted by his full beard. 
Tazzy:  we can look at his video right now let's go to youtube
(Goes to youtube to see if Rob wore the same jacket and to listen to Rob saying Hope for Haiti --HopeforHayteeeeee)
Rosie:  because if he did, it was or not the same jacket or he didn't wear it hahaha
Tazzy:  hahaha oh yeah
Rosie: it's the same yes
Tazzy:  he looks like Joaquin Phoenix!
Rosie: ROFL
Rosie:  so he's NOT the buyer of that one, we can quit ebay hahaha
Tazzy: Joaquin,  I think that's who he was chaneling since he said that's his idol!  Funny.  Are u sure it's not the same?
Rosie:  yes!
Tazzy:  look at the jacket!
 Rosie:  hahahaha this was january hon jacket was bought in march
Tazzy:  but is it the same
Rosie:  so Rob's not the buyer sorry, yeah
Tazzy: but I think he got it for free
Rosie: prolly
Tazzy: and here I got so excited
Rosie:  yeah, for wearing it that night but you were right about it being the same!  It's just not the same as on Ebay. Maybe there's a Rob lookalike somewhere out there
Tazzy:  ROFL yeah can this look alike pay me a visit? :-)
Rosie:  wearing that same jacket now hahaha.  Maybe just ask the seller!  If it's a lookalike hahaha
Tazzy:  Nah, he'll think we are pervs....or stalkers!  I can't have that tarnishing my reputation, LOL
Rosie:  also do you think Rob's an XXL?
Tazzy:  I think a regular L, maybe if he likes baggy an XL,  he is slim
Rosie:  yeah
Rosie:  I think he's a large yes
Tazzy: are we still talking about the jacket here? ;-) *winks*
Rosie:  hahaha
Tazzy:  large...HEHEHE ok
Tazzy: Btw don't you think that jacket on ebay is overpriced if the regular price of that jacket is 550!!!
Rosie:  so overpriced!!!
Tazzy:  yeah!
Rosie:  typically Ralph Lauren!
Tazzy:  we call stuff like that "rip off"
Rosie:  so overpriced
Tazzy:  well he can afford it, he's rolling in the dough now!
Rosie:  I bet ya 100 dollars Rob doesn't know the price
Tazzy:  for sure!
Rosie:  I think if he would, he'd get a heart attack
Tazzy:  haha, trully, but we want Rob to stay alive please!
Rosie:  and probably never wear it. I mean, same jeans forever guy hahaha, button fly levis
Tazzy:  yeah, except he got a new one, was it from Kmart ya think?  The shade is weird, but who am I kidding, Rob is awesome even if he wore a burlap sack.
Rosie:  I bet he thinks that jacket with all the bleach and stuff is vintage hahaha, poor Rob
Tazzy:  lol
Rosie:  being all preppy without wanting too be
Tazzy:  awwww we can teach him, comhere Rob let me give u a backrub
Rosie:  he doesn't care either way though
Rosie:  like he gave all his free raybans away like they were candy hahaha
Tazzy:  yeah well a little awkward but I'd take one!  Free and from Rob, what's not to like?
Rosie:  LOL so ROB!  btw why wasn't I there
Tazzy:  yeah wish he came here
Rosie:  I wanted a pair!!!!
Tazzy:  lol
Rosie:  he should come over to you
Tazzy:  I will take anything fr Rob
Rosie:  LOL Um yes hahaha
Tazzy:  I will take anything fr Rob
Rosie:  LOL Um yes hahaha, except his beanie
Tazzy:  hehehe, well for memento I'll take it
Rosie:  hahahaha true!  I rather have his boxers though....for momento....the ones he left on the floor! LOL
Tazzy:  hahaha ok me too!  Gosh now you gave me dirty thoughts Rosie!
 Rosie:  naughty!
 Tazzy:  fruit of the loom....hmmm.  I'll wear his shirt
Rosie:  whatever, all brands are fine by me hahaha
Tazzy:  like kstew does it haha
Rosie:  hahahaha, like K yes, hahahaha except you'd never take it off hahaha
Tazzy:  so it looks like we are together.
Tazzy: nope not gonna take it off
Rosie:  would shower in the shirt
Tazzy: I'll  never wash it, oh well I want to keep the scent
Rosie:  and then dry yourself in the sun hahaha,so you'd never shower hahaha
Tazzy:  hahaa well honey I gotta shower, so I guess I might take it off at some point!
Rosie:  that's okay too, Rob won't mind.
Tazzy: So don't wash his undies either, since you want the boxers specifically.
Rosie:  ewwwwwwww
Tazzy:  ewww lol sorry
Rosie:  hahahaha
Tazzy:  Rob could be a nomad u know? Wow
Rosie:  glad you saw your error hahaha
Tazzy:  hahaha well u said not wash
Rosie:  he kind of is hahaha, a nomad I meant.
Tazzy:  ok then don't wash the underwear
Rosie:  LOL well, I'd frame it and not wash it
Tazzy:  sleep with it, make it the pillowcase, haha.
Rosie:  ROFL
Tazzy:  LOL, just don't let anyone see it!  Whoever sees it will think you're crazayyyyy.
Rosie:  the underwear
Tazzy:  YES
Rosie:  LOL
Tazzy:  yes, make it a pillowcase,just pull it over your pillow, you know the drill!  There ya go,all set
Rosie:  hahahahaha woot!
Tazzy:  LO
Rosie:  If only we could summon Rob by willpower!
Tazzy:  Gahhh yes, here right here in my room...or yours!!!!
Rosie: Boxers, Fruit of the Loom, on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment