Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Gotta Find Those Girls"

So other day, I took a short nap and I ended up dreaming about Rob. Well, of course, why wouldn't I right. Hahah!

And this is how it goes..

Tazzy calls me up and tells me, "L, did you hear Rob has a Twitter?" And of course, I was like, "No way!!!" So it turns out Rob decided to get a Twitter account. Seemed like everyone on Twitter was going crazy about the news! Well, who wouldn't be, righhhhttt! We've been waiting for Rob to get an account finally he does. So we all go and follow him! It doesn't take long but Rob somehow finds our Twitter account, @IDreamOfRob and he becomes one of our followers! And of course one thing leads to another and he finds our BLOG! YEESSSS, this blog "I Dream Of Rob!" So Tazzy and I were super excited about Rob following our Twitter account and even finding our blog! The next day, I get another call from Tazzy, but this time she was super hysterical -- crying, screaming, and laughing! It took a few minutes to finally get me to calm her down. She screamed "Rob tweeted that he was looking for US, for US!!! He tweeted "If anyone knows Tazzy & L, please tweet them and let them know Rob is looking for them!" I was totally shocked! Why the heck would Rob look for us???? So Tazzy DM'd him since he was following our account and asked what he needed from us. It didn't take long for him to relpy and this is how it went: "Hey girls, I was looking for you because I came across your blog and I noticed it was fairly new. Maybe I could help you girls out and get you more viewers?" Tazzy and I were both shocked! I literally almost had a heart attack! We DM'd him back and said "YES! OF course! It would be an honor to have you helping us with our blog about you!!!"

But that's my dream kids! I know sounds cheesy! But imagine.. Hmmm, anything is possible.. Don't you think ;)..

1 comment:

  1. Hey L, wow I wish that dream would come true! That would be so awesome, I don't think I'll be able to contain myself!

    -Tazz

    ReplyDelete