Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Crocheted Panties?"

My friend told me to email my dream in... it's pretty chaste, but I still woke up feeling ahem, satisfied, and I still blush when I think about it.

I was sitting at someone's house, in a dark living room. I wasn't sure who's house it was, but I knew it was okay because my friend was cleaning and doing dishes in the kitchen just around the corner. I was snuggled up on the couch with a blanket, and Rob comes and sits next to me, and we start flirting a LOT. Not really remembering too much of what was said, but he was completely going overboard with his hair and scruffy non shaved face. In my dream, I remembered how amazing he smelled.

Rob starts kissing me and it kind of graduates to a High School style make out session. I reach over to pull the blanket over the both of us so we can fool around underneath it without getting caught. When I do this, I lift some sort of lace doily off of the arm of the couch and it ends up transferring to Rob's hand. He says to me in that low, ot British half- whisper, half Edward voice "Did you just take off your panties and hand them to me?" And I coyly say "Nooo..." while I smile sheepishly. He says to me, lower this time, "Let's pretend they're your panties, then." And we continue to make out- more heavily now since we're under the covers.

And then I sadly woke up. But still giddy like a high schooler, especially when I remember the way Rob said the word "panties." Rrrrrowr. Did I mention I'm a 33 year old woman?

Also... my friend Anna* honored the occasion. She's a super talented crocheter, and made me some crocheted dishcloths. The photos are attached. I think she should add them to her Etsy shop. A little piece of the dream, if you will. :)

Thanks for starting the site and making me feel not so much like a weirdo!

Holly*


What an interesting dream? That's hilarious how Rob immediately thought you so easily took your panties off! You know, Rob's so hot I bet he could have made your actual panties evaporate anyway, you sure you had one under there? :)

Thanks for sending us the pictures, we had to share them here, share the joy! You have one great friend! Most of my friends don't even get my Robsession.

Here's Holly's * pictures to commemorate her crocheted panties! We are dying to read your comments!

Photo: TV Week Twilight Eclipse Special July 2010

* Note: Names have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment