Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Stargazing, literally!"

"I want to kiss your fingers and cuddle with you in that chair.."


My boyfriend and I were on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was our 2nd night on the 10 day cruise and we already got into a fight. I was taking a stroll down the west side deck and decided to sit down on the poolside chairs. I gazed up at the stars and felt a warm breeze. It was beautiful tonight. I must have been lost in thought, because I did not notice that Robert Pattinson sat down next to me in the chair beside me. He spoke and that’s what startled me. “It’s a beautiful evening, I must say.” I turned and looked at him. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Something must have made me get up, because next thing I know, I was sitting right beside him. He gently put his hand on mine and brought it to his mouth and kissed my fingers. Then he took me into his arms and we lay next to each other, watching stars. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up the next morning, in my boyfriend’s arms. But I never did tell him, that I dreamt about Rob. It was how I remember Rob and how I always will.

Tori*

*Name(s) have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

Dear Tori,

That was some dream you had! So romantic, you even forgot your boyfriend! Oh well, Rob kissed your fingers, held you, forget the boyfriend LOL.

Thanks for sending it in. My heart feels like its gonna burst, sigh.

-Tazzy

Photo: Origin unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment