Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome: A Little History About Us

A few days ago I had a dream. It was a very interesting dream. Rob was in it and he asked me to do something very special for him. Mind you, this was a rather chaste dream( darn it), and we were fully-clothed. We were talking in my dream but it felt so real. We talked for some time and later as I turned around to leave, he grabbed my wrist to stop me. I turned to look into his face and he was staring at me with the most beautiful blue eyes that I've ever seen in my entire life. Blue and deep, like I'm looking into pools of water. After about what seemed like an eternity, he spoke, and he said "I need you to make a blog for me, one where people can send their dreams of me." I blinked my eyes several times and said "what?" He smiled his million dollar smile and said, "yes, please, will you do it?" How can I refuse when he held my fragile wrist in his hand and his eyes burned into my soul? I said, "yes of course." Then he was gone, the mist taking him away.

I woke up after that, shaking my head and realized I need to do this! What was interesting was that a friend's name popped into my head immediately. I called Lorena later on and pitched her the idea and asked her if she would do this with me. She didn't hesitate to say yes!

So here we are, asking you all to send your dreams of the Pretty so we can post it here. You can either send it through the submission box or email it to us and we will review and post them accordingly. We will have a little commentary to your dream. We will try to post your dream as you wrote it so please be mindful of your words. We don't mind if you send in R-rated dreams but please refrain from using crude language and graphic sexual acts. If you did the deed with him, we believe you! We wanted to have a little fun but at the same time we didn't want to disrespect Rob!

Send your dreams to IdreamofRob@gmail.com

We will not publish real names and email addresses!

Thank you for your support and we are looking forward to reading your sweetest Robdreams!

Here's to more Robdreams,
Tazzy and Lorena

Photo: Rob at The Cannes Film Festival May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment