Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Rob Doing Yard-Work? Dirty Rob?"

"If you need help in the yard or anything else, lemme know!"

Dear Rob,

That was so random of you. Just to pop into my po-dunk town in the middle of nowhere, giving me a dream heart attack.(not really) Is there a hidden meaning to this? I mean, it wasn’t the first time I dreamt of you. The first time was probably a year ago. I’ll shorten it. I was at this hotel and you were there. The hotel clerk told me the exact room you were in, and we made out(if I remember correctly, you pushed me up against the wall. I told you I was a lip-virgin. You were so sweet).

Then last night in my dream me and my mom were driving by the local high school and you were in a random yard, helping out. You’re even better looking in person, if it’s possible for you to be even more attractive. I went home and put on my (tight as heck natch) Team Edward shirt. Just as I was in the process of changing shirts you knocked at my back door. My mom answered and you guys hit it off. Then I tried to tell you how in love with you I was and how many times I’d seen Eclipse(6) and you kept telling me “later”. You ate dinner with us and spent the night. Nothing happened between us :”””””””””( . The next thing I remember was being in class and you sitting outside of the class. I wanted you to sit with me. But it was a randomly cool dream nonetheless.

So Rob,are you trying to tell me something? Will we end up together like I fantasize? One can only hope. I love you Rob!

Love,
Robsessedgirl

—-
Dear Robsessedgirl,
I love the idea of Rob doing yard word, getting dirty! Oolala!
-Tazzy
Photo: From the set of Water for Elephants, July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment