Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Flash Dance, Oh What A Feeling!"

"Anonymous, come back, don't wake up yet, we're not finished!"


While working at a local night club in Los Angeles as a go go dancer, Rob walks in and sits down to watch my show. From behind the curtain, I spot Rob and totally lose it. Rob is actually here to watch me dance on stage and I'm so excited. He's wearing a wrinkled white t-shirt and jeans. Knowing Rob is sitting out there makes me even more nervous, but I have to get on stage and dance. I get on stage and the music starts playing. I'm dancing the pole and water is being thrown on me, like the scene from the movie Flash Dance. I am dancing on stage, wet and sweating, when suddenly Rob gets on stage. He takes off his t-shirt and starts dancing with me. Rob grabs my wrists hard and fierce and grinds up against me. Body to body up against each other, wet and hot. He throws me on the stage and he is so hard everywhere.

My dream ends there.. Darn! Oh Rob and his hardness, can't stop thinking about him..

~ Anonymous

Holy cow Anonymous, I have images of Jennifer Beals now dripping wet strutting around the stage!!!! Rob being "hard" everywhere, darn it! That's too bad you woke up so soon! Maybe rent Flashdance and you might get a part 2 to your sexy, steamy Rob dream!

What do you think ladies? Don't you think we need a part 2 to her dream?

Photo: Unsure of the origin of the photo. It looks like it's from 2008 during his Twilight promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment