Thursday, July 15, 2010

"A Nightmare With A Twist"

"So the lion fell in love with the lamb..I mean with Moonriver.."
This one’s from Moonriver in letter form!

Dear Rob,

You scared me last night. That’s right, you didn’t mishear me.
I had a nightmare about you. Or better said; about Robward.

You went over to the dark side in my night terror.
Together with all other Cullens you started feeding on us mortals again.





By the way, you didn’t live in that modern house in the woods of Forks, but in some big ol’gothic mansion.
Yes, that made it even scarier.

But… (Thank God there’s a but!)
You tried to fight your dark side and wanted to protect me.
Because -there’s a redeeming quality about this nightmare- we were together.
I was your Bella!

So like always, you were being all gentleman and warned me about you, or your family, murdering me.
I was exactly like Bella too, stubborn and totally not afraid.
Just walking around like no bloodsucker ‘alive’ could ever harm me.
Yes, I know, the lamb should’ve been afraid of the lion.
But I wasn’t, I live for danger baby.
And when Robward is near, I love living on the edge even more!

So it was a happy ending, you didn’t kill me and protected me.
In the end you held me and then I woke up…(Boo!)
No lemons, which is kind of nightmarish in it’s own right.

But don’t worry Rob/Robward/Edward (yes, I AM confused) I still love you.

Forever yours, in nightmares or lemon-y dreams,
*Moonriver

*Name(s) have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

Dear Moonriver,

Thanks for sending your dream to us! It was nightmarish but hey, he saved your life! How romantic and so Edward-like! He redeemed himself. Perhaps the next dream will reward you with some lemony goodness from Rob! *Wink, wink*

-Tazzy

What did you all think? Was this a nightmare? Comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment