Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Did Someone Call A Plumber?"

"Let me tinkle with your plumbing.."


Dear T&L,
My dream may be quite different from most of you young ladies, because I am a healthcare professional in my mid 40′s. I have an unhealthy obsession with Robert Pattinson. I am divorced from my husband but have not been back on the dating scene. So I was not surprised to have this dream about him.

But here’s my dream:

I had been divorced now for 4 years but I still did not plan on dating. It’s been a while since I actually went out with a man. But I just was not ready. I bought the DVD of Remember Me and could not wait to watch it when I got home tonight. When I get home, I’m surprised to see my front door wide open. I thought to myself, maybe my ex-Frank was here fixing the sink like he promised. When I walked into the bathroom, I dropped all my grocery bags on the floor. “I’m sorry, Ms. Rosen. Your ex-husband is a friend of my manager’s and requested I take a look at the leak in your sink.” I was shocked and I looked back at him and asked, “Um, aren’t you Robert Pattinson?” “Yes, ma’am. I am. But doesn’t mean I don’t know how to fix leaks,” he said with a smirk. I decided to let him fix the leak but I was nervous putting away the groceries. I started on dinner, but could feel the tension rise in my body when I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. “I was here for a series of shows and guestings. But when Frank spoke to my manager, I did not hesistate to help out, ma’am.” I smiled because Rob was actually here in my kitchen. I asked him to stay for dinner and he accepted politely. During dinner, I felt this ache in my neck and shifted my head back and forth. “Neck pain?” he asked. And even before I could answer, Rob came around to me and began giving me a neck massage. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of it. Slowly his hands seemed to work it’s way to the zipper of my dress. He unzipped my dress and started sucking my neck. We were all over each other, kissing and touching and giggling here and there. We made it to the living room. He slowly undressed and sat down on the lazy boy. He pulled me closer him, in between his knees and slipped off my thong. He grabbed me top of him and slowly, I felt him inside me. Rob unhooked my bra and began to devour my breasts as I bounced up and down on top of Rob. He was holding on to my hips and grabbing onto me, pulling me down onto him, feeling him deeper and deeper. The wave of sensation was coming closer and closer. I started to scream his name, louder and louder. As soon as the release came through, Rob grabbed my by neck and kisses me passionately.

I woke up, my lips burning. I was drenched in my own sweat and wet all over.

I know, unbelievable dreams of a forty-something year old woman.

Thank you for taking the time to take my dream. I hope you both enjoy it as well as me dreaming it!

Signed,
Ms. Rosen*

Photo: Origin unknown.

* Note: Names have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

~ Ms. Rosen, this is a veryyyy HOTTTT dream!!! GO GO GO!!! And age is just a number! You can have your cake and eat it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment