Monday, July 5, 2010

"Dirty Dancing"

Here's a dream we received from one lucky girl! Once you read the dream, you'll see why she's lucky!

It was a long day that I had from work. And when I got home, I had the most biggest surprise waiting for me -- Rob was standing in my living room. Oh hot damn, I was totally tongue-tied. He came up to me and said "I've waited for you all day." Next thing I know, he gathers me into his arms. Suddenly, out of nowhere music is playing and we are swaying to the music. He slowly moves the hair away from my face and tenderly kisses me. Our tongues dance around with each other; which seemed to be a familar feeling, like we've kissed a million times before. We sway some more to the music and the kisses turn a little rough. Rob moves me toward the bedroom, but we never make it. We collapse to the floor, fumbling at each other's clothes. Pulling and ripping off each item as fast and as crazy we can. He gets on top of me and slowly enters me. He slowly moves to rhythm of the music, as the song changes to much more upbeat tune, he starts to grind in me uncontrollably. My fingers digging into his arm, causing him to move faster. As I start to scream out his name, we both climax and release a wave of hot sensation. The music slowly fades and my alarm clock goes off.. And then damn, I'm awake!
~ Kat

- Now who wouldn't want a dream like this? Coming home to the pretty, slow dancing and then youknowwhat? Bring it on!!
T&L

Well, what do you think? Please leave your comments!

Photo: Rob at the Premiere of New Moon in London

No comments:

Post a Comment