Friday, July 9, 2010

"Leaving On A Jet Plane.."

"I want you to stay, never ever go away from me.."


My dream was short but very sweet but it left a long lasting impression on me. In my dream I visited Rob in LA. I don't remember much of it til the day I was leaving to go back home. I was in his hotel room, all showered and ready to go. I realized I haven't eaten so I asked him if we could get something to eat. He mentioned some places but all I wanted to eat were French fries, of all things. He said "sure, we can drive over to a place to get you French fries." He took my suitcase and off we left.

It sort of faded after that and the next scene was at the airport, LAX. We were outside, we were both standing. I finally noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a grayish button down shirt on top, with the sleeves rolled up, just like what he wore for the TV Week photo shoot last month. He looked absolutely gorgeous!

The sun was setting. It was sad and beautiful at the same time. Bittersweet, a beautiful sunset to bid me goodbye, leaving Robert. We both stood there silent. I looked at his face, so sad and so glorious, the sun setting behind him, filtering through his hair. He took both my hands and held them tight, staring at them as if to memorize every mole, every line. He looked at me with those sad blue eyes and said "I wish you could stay, I never want you to leave." A lonely tear dropped, he didn't bother to wipe it away. I was overwhelmed with love and sadness. It took me sometime to compose myself to say, "I never want to leave you but I have to go back."

He sighed deeply and pulled me close to him and held me tight. I remembered how good he smelled, how much I wanted him to hold me and to just stay forever like this. He felt so warm and this moment felt good and perfect how our bodies molded together during our embrace. Suddenly, he loosened his grip on me and lifted my chin up so he could look into my face. His warm breath fanned my face and I knew he was going to kiss me. He kissed me lightly at first, just barely there but then it turned into feverish, desperate kisses with his hands roaming all over my body and my fingers twisting in his hair, both of us aching to be even closer. I have forgotten that we were outside and in public.

It was mere seconds but it felt like we kissed for eternity, we finally had to separate and he had to let me go. Once again he looked sad, even forlorn. The last thing I remembered was how the setting sun framed his beautiful face while he waved at me. Sigh.

~ Sophia

Oh Sophia =/.. That is a very sad dream.. Because even in dreams, none of us want Rob to leave us. But having him hold you close and kissing you so deeply, is enough to last until your next dream.. NEXT TIME: make him STAY =P

No comments:

Post a Comment