Monday, July 12, 2010

"Popcorn, Anyone?"

"You are beautiful, kiss me please.."


I was working the midnight shift at the movie theatre and I was bored
like crazy. Tonight, was the premiere of Eclipse. We had a crazy, long
line of screaming teenagers. I could not handle their annoying and
obnoxious voices. I kept thinking to myself, please shut up. I turned
away a moment, but suddenly the screams got louder and louder. My head
flipped around so fast, I was in shock to see the cast of the movie
walking right across from me. I couldn’t help but smile because Robert
Pattinson was just as handsome as he was in all his photos. But seeing
him up close and personal was much more exciting.

I must have been the luckiest girl that night because as staff of the
movie theatre, we were allowed to meet the cast. However, we all had
to wait until the movie was finished. As I sat in the lobby, I could
not help but feel nervous. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

I must have been so distracted because I did not realize that RPattz
was already sitting beside me. “Are you nervous?” he suddenly asked
me. I could not help it, but my face turned bright red. “Uh uh, Mr.
Pattinson, oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” was all I ended up saying.

I was really at a loss for words. For what seemed like a million
moments, he finally turned to me and said, “You are beautiful.” He
kissed me on the cheek. As he kissed me, my co-worker snapped a
picture from her cell phone.

Wow! This may not be a romantic, sexy dream. But meeting Robert
Pattinson in my dream was more than enough.

~ Mary*

- Oh Mary, I totally disagree!! This is a very romantic dream. *sigh* He said you’re beautiful and kissing you on the cheek, woot woot! That’s absolutely amazing! I’d never wash my cheek again!!!

Photo: At the Nokia Theatre for the Eclipse Premiere June 2010.

* Note: Names have been changed to protect the identity of the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment